Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is a software package needed for Brother MFC-9460CDN printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is accessible on this page at no charge.
Brother MFC-9460CDN colour laser all-in-one printer may be a multipurpose pc printer to print, copy, scan and fax with exceptional color or black-and-white print output outcome. The MFC-9460CDN with double-sided printing permits users to certainly print or copy on either side of the paper which benefits you in paper usage. This feature also allows you to certainly decrease the budget. It is perfectly produced for small-to-medium workplace or workplace.
Letter or legal paper might be placed into a 250-sheet ability paper tray, therefore it could be raised with the help of a 500-sheet ability paper tray. For more or less any thicker media for example envelopes, labels, letterhead or cardstock, a 50-page capacity multi-purpose paper tray may also be accessible. With rapid color print output feature up to 25 paper for every minute, you’re going to be able to reevaluate the printing time.
Our prime-yield substitute toner cartridges make it possible for users to print, copy or scan in top quality with reduced operational price. Using this device, you’ll be in a position to immediately print out of your mobile phone wirelessly by employing Brother iPrint&Scan computer software. Furthermore, PDF or JPEG files in the USB may be printed or scanned straight without having the PC.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother MFC-9460CDN driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
Below are the methods to install Brother MFC-9460CDN driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-9460CDN driver files to your home computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-9460CDN driver programs as soon as your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is finish and user can certainly print their papers by utilizing this Brother MFC-9460CDN printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall Brother MFC-9460CDN driver program to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and find the Brother MFC-9460CDN driver file
- Just double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to check that you actually want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your computer device straightaway.
Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|