Brother MFC-390MC driver is a program for Brother MFC-390MC printer device to connect with a computer. Brother MFC-390MC driver is available on this web page at no cost.
Brother MFC-390MC is a multipurpose high quality computer printer to help users in design, copying, printing, additionally to scanning many kinds of files and documents very rapidly. The printing device which will include answering machine technology supports monochrome printing technologies too. The capacity of this device was designed to conserve around 15 minutes of audio recording information.
The Brother MFC-390MC includes an integrated 512 KB RAM (Random Access Memory) together with a monochrome cartridge that can help users in providing your outstanding excellent files very quickly. It helps consumers in copying as much as 99 copies at any moment. Maximum print resolution created on this printer may be up to 200 x 400 dpi print resolution.
Brother MFC-390MC has a built in automated document feeder menu that could handle as much as 10 pages of documents. The measurement in the printer is 11.8″ x 9.4″ x 5.5″. The weight in the printer is roughly 6.17 pounds or about 2.79 Kgs. The maximum scanning resolution of the printing device can be up to 400 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother MFC-390MC driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-390MC Driver
These are the process to install Brother MFC-390MC driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-390MC driver computer files to your personal computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-390MC driver file types as soon as your download is complete by just double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-390MC driver is complete and user can print their documents by utilizing this Brother MFC-390MC printer device right away
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your display screen and search for your Brother MFC-390MC driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your computer straight away.
Brother MFC-390MC Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|