Brother DCP-385C driver is a software pertaining to Brother DCP-385C printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother DCP-385C driver is available on this web page without cost.
Brother DCP-385C is a trendy All-in-One (AiO) photo printer which could additionally comes as a copier machine as well as scanner device also. Printing images utilizing this particular printer device can be done directly while using incorporated 3.3″ widescreen Live view screen display with this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also includes direct image printing technology which can help you in printing images from the digital camera memory cards directly along with PictBridge enabled devices. Users can also immediately print their files or pictures within the memory card by inserting it right to the memory card slot on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C also possesses a built-in input paper tray that may handle as many as 100 sheet of paper. Furthermore, it provides added picture paper tray to store as numerous as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy photograph paper. The fastest print speed of the specific printer is often as fast as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 25 pages a few minutes for color files, documents and images.
Brother DCP-385C will come with an incorporated input paper tray that may hold as many as 100 page of paper. In addition, it has additional photograph paper tray to store up to 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of the particular printer is often as fast as 30 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 25 pages a few minutes for color documents and photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
Below are the ways to install Brother DCP-385C driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver files to your personal computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver data files shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is complete and user can print their docs by utilizing this Brother DCP-385C printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
These are the ways to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and find your Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will comes up to make sure that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your machine right away.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|